Charter Day 2018 - April 20 - 22
$70 per person, checks, credit card or PayPal preferred:
Includes business meeting lunch, appetizers and dinner at Rev Hall, shuttle bus, some booze Friday and Saturday (excluding scotch tasting, cash bar at dinner), plus a 2017 Souvenir Glass
PAYPAL ACCOUNT NOT REQUIRED - SELECT PAY BY CREDIT CARD ON RIGHT OF FORM
Payment will be accepted at the welcome table at the Chapter House, or at the entrance to Rev Hall on Saturday
Dinner can also be paid for via the Android/iOS/Blackberry PayPal App to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday Biz Mtg @11am, location TBD
- Trustees Meeting - Immediately following Biz Mtg, location TBD
Saturday Dinner Location and Time:
- Cocktails and Apps 6:30p at Revolution Hall, River St, Troy
- Dinner 7:30p at Revolution Hall, River St, Troy,
- Cash bar (bottle of red & white wine at each table for dinner)
- There is a bus looping venue and hotels and chapter house 4:30p-12:30a (The Ruck is added after 9p)
- We will have a private room on the 2nd floor of the Ruck on Saturday night after 10PM.
Ways to Donate that get you something:
- House Memorabilia - Rush Shirts, etc.
- Buy-a-Bro - $50 - buy an active, 'the book' will be available at the Chapter House welcome table
Why $50 and not $100? We want more Bro's to be bought, less splitting, more approachable (and yes that's what we've done the last 2 years).
Please use this Button Below to Buy-a-Bro
- Scotch Tasting - Friday 10PM at Chapter House in the Chapter Room - $20 cash donation or a bottle of good scotch ($5 for actives)
2 Sober Drivers available Friday & Saturday nights. Priority rules apply and extra pickup priority to all donors! Tips appreciated but not required.
Weekend Schedule of Events
Friday Reunion Dinners (Various Locations in Troy) - 7PM - 9PM:
- 80's Alumni - Dinosaur BBQ @ 7PM
Friday Night - Chapter House - 9PM Onward:
- Open Rooms
- Scotch Tasting
- Meet the newest brothers
- Sober drivers making trips to The Ruck, donors receive priority rides
Saturday During the Day:
- Business Meeting - 11AM CII 4050 - Lunch Provided, Officer Reports, Trustees Election
- Mid-Afternoon - 3PM - BBQ at the house
- Late Afternoon - Alumni and Actives - Meet and greet at the chapter house, 4:15PM - 6:15PM
- Bus, Taxi's, Sober D and Buy-a-bro's leave for Revolution Hall - 6:15PM
- Alumni cocktail receiption at Rev Hall - 6:30PM
- Alumni dinner - 7:30PM
- Awards, slideshow, music, dancing, catch up with old and new friends, and donate to the capital improvement fund!
- Event ends at 11PM, cash bar ends at 12PM
- Second floor of The Ruck reserved
- Chapter House open all evening
- Trustees Meeting - 11:30AM - Union 3606 - Mandatory for Trustees